Tuesday 14 July 2009

Dogs' Day Out



No, definitely not more tales of Houdini hounds. I was given a gift today - by my mother - of some new pyjamas with a doggy motif. I think they are super cute. They even come in their own little cloth bag:



It's not a brand I know - Feijoa Aotearoa - but a little searching on the net reveals that they are a New Zealand-based company.

These PJs were purchased from Brimblecombe in Dulverton, Somerset. It's such a gorgeous shop; I wish I had some photos of it. If I have time during this visit, I'll pop in and take some shots. Sadly, they don't have a website otherwise I'd be directing you there, PDQ!

What was once a house (as many shops in Dulverton are), they have used the space very cleverly. Household goodies are sold from the kitchen, which has a cream Raeburn. Gardening gifts are sold from the shed. The main part of the shop sells clothes, gifts, perfumes (including Creed) and...bedwear.

The only shot of the shop that I could find on the net was from the Dulverton by Starlight website:



It's cute but not cutesy, if that makes sense. A bit like my new pyjamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment